Rock N Roll Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project)

3 posters

Go down

Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project) Empty Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project)

Post  traveler Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am

Drums – Rhino
Bass – Dave Ellefson
Vocals – David Fefolt
Guitars – Ethan Brosh

ANGELS OF BABYLON is a brand new line-up of metal stalwarts featuring former MANOWAR drummer Rhino, Arizona based power-metal vocalist David Fefolt, guitarist Ethan Brosh and former MEGADETH bassist David Ellefson. Their forthcoming debut album “Kingdom of Evil” comprises 10 new original songs, featuring cuts like “Conspiracy Theory”, “Second Coming” and “Apocalypse 2012”.

Rhino states: “I started compiling these songs many years ago but was patiently waiting for the optimum lineup to record and release an album like this. I was introduced to Fefolt, Ellefson and Brosh a couple years back, and they provided the inspiration to forge ahead and complete the album. I think we have something really special for our fans with this new record.

Comments vocalist David Fefolt, “I think this album will surprise a lot of people due to its classic metal sound but with such majestic arrangements throughout. The melodic power on this album is definitely a force to be reckoned with!"

Kingdom of Evil will be released January 29th, 2010 on Metal Heaven Records for Europe, with releases in other territories around the world to follow.
traveler
traveler

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project) Empty Re: Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project)

Post  MoonChild Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:52 am

I like what I heard, nice! Thumbs Up
MoonChild
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project) Empty Re: Angels Of Babylon (all-star rock project)

Post  MoonChild Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 am

The lyrics is pretty neat too, very deep.
MoonChild
MoonChild
Guru of True Metal

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN777 Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 pm

ME LIKEY! Are they Christian?
ADMIN777
ADMIN777
Admin

https://rocknrollinc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum